At Kore Energy, we bring together a full complement of industry experts from across all disciplines of energy procurement, utilisation, research and analysis.
We continually track and evaluate what is happening in the market and provide concise reports to our risk management clients on a daily basis.
Our daily market report includes detailed analysis and commentary on:
- Macro-economic factors impacting global and European energy prices
- UK spot gas market pricing and supply and demand balances
- UK gas and power futures contract pricing and key drivers
- Ireland I-SEM wholesale electricity pricing and spark spreads
- EU ETS carbon market pricing, including EUAs and CERs and other key developments
- Brent and Nymex crude oil price development and key drivers
- US crude oil and oil product inventories and supply and demand balances
We also keep our clients informed on key regulatory developments in Ireland and the UK, LNG markets, shale gas developments, country features and much more.
Or, do you need a bespoke Energy Market Report?